Michael Blackman Read

Richard Stockwell richard at CRANIUM.CO.NZ
Wed Oct 25 05:51:46 EDT 2000

Michael I think you might have the Kak worm virus in your email which got
onto the list while you were travelling home to Oz. My computer dedected
this in an email that came through as Spacebrock and other things and your
email with that title was the only one that came through in the last few
hours so that's why I'm assuming its got into your email. If you haven't got
the Norton Antivirius programme then I suggest going to their site to
download it. It comes up with a big message when a virus is in an email
(assuming it not a new as yet unknown bastard). Not sure of the web address
but a search on http://www.google.com for Norton Antivirus should give you
the web URL. Anyone here know the site address ?
        This thing is serious especially on a large newsgroup like this and the
thing needs to be eradicated before it goes further. I spent about 3 hours
yesterday trying to get to my email through other programmes to delete
everything on this list because Norton warned me of another Kak attack.