HW: Hawkestra

J D Jeremy at DACOMBE.FSNET.CO.UK
Wed Oct 25 16:52:48 EDT 2000

Hi,
There seems to be general disagreement about who actually played at Brixton.
These eyes are ears reckon that :-

Alan Powell wasn't there.
Adrian Shaw wasn't there.
Keith Hayles wasn't there.
DikMik was there, but I've no idea if he actually contributed.
Del Dettmar was there with his axe, but again, no idea of contribution.

Please correct me any any of the above, if applicable !

Based on what I experienced at Brixton, my choice of band members for a future incarnation of the band would be:

Dave - rhythm guitar & vox
Lemmy - bass & backing vox
Ron - Vocals & lunacy
Tim B - synths
Terry O - drums
Jerry R - guitar
Nik - flute & costumes (sax to be left at home!)
Sam Fox - only joking

Sorry I missed you Bernhard (I was at the other end of The Beehive).

Anybody else pick up Kakworm virus from these E-mails yesterday?
Easy to fix - if you don't then 1st Nov should prove interesting for you!

Jez Dacombe