HW: Hawkestra

Kirsten Procter kprocter at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Wed Oct 25 17:55:46 EDT 2000

On Wed, 25 Oct 2000, Doug Pearson wrote:

> >DikMik was there, but I've no idea if he actually contributed.
> >Del Dettmar was there with his axe, but again, no idea of contribution.
>
> If he had his axe (and, more importantly, the EMS Synthi that it plugs
> into!), I'm sure his contributions were very interesting (although probably
> quite difficult to distinguish from Tim's).

Apologies for the useless message. What I meant to say was that I didn't
notice Mr. Dettmar until he took his bow, but then this may only be
because I wasn't listening for him and hadn't seen him. I'm sure he did
contribute valuable swoosh, I just rather do the 'Oooh, swoosh' but not
bother where exactly it's coming from thing... those around me did look
slightly surprosed when he took his bow, though.

Kirsten

--
Kirsten Procter                                                 ghoti
NP: Brainsurgeons - Malpractise