HW - Reunion set list

Wed Oct 25 18:43:27 EDT 2000

Hi,
Could whoever posted the full set list AND the names of the musicians who played on each track, kindly e.mail it to my works e.mail at:
agcdser at aol.com
as I accidentally wiped it last night.
As to the weekend, it's all been said by the lot of you - shame about the sound quaity if you were at the back half of the stands though - I roamed around alot and it was quite amazing the way the sound quality varied throughout a somewhat tiresome venue.
Sorry to all about our 'professionalism' at having to hand out leaflets to the crowd but he venue said at the last minute that if we were to hand out leaflets at the door to the audience on the way in, they would have to lighten me of the sum of fifty pounds!!!!
The BrockSpace CD is now an instant collectors item if you were lucky enough to buy an original on the bight. Less than 100 were sold, so some of you have got quite a little thing on your hands there. Of course who you are and what yuo will do with the zillions of requests you get to burn the thing onto CD for others who find out who you are,is up to you.
The 'real' one should be here at CDS Towers in a week or so.
The video on sale at the event won't be in any shops - but it will be available from us and Voiceprint. It's an hour long, great quality and well worth it. As posted earlier, we sold out yesterday but HOPE to have some more soon.
Otherwise, the Family Tree, Atomhenge and Paradogs CD's are all reviewed in the new catalogue out tomorrow, and the 'Chronicle' DVD will be in stock next Tuesday.
Any questions about anything, then e.mail me at:
agcdser at aol.com
daytime
or
andygee at dial.pipex.com
nightime,

Great to see some of you in person and sorry that things gotr in the way of meeting more of you.
Great stuff all the same - the one thing I must say is that the whole thing came together so well because Mr Brock and Co planned and rehearsed to perfection and those weeks of rehearsals beforehand clearly paid their dividends. You don;t do three hours+ of that quality on a wing and a prayer and I'm sure we all congratulate Dave for pulling it off so well.
Andy Garibaldi.