HW: Brixton Poll/Video

Al Ogilvy Alogilvy at AOL.COM
Wed Oct 25 18:53:29 EDT 2000

Why do some of my mails not get posted? is there a length restriction? I did
rather get carried away on my 2 attempts to post reviews ! Am i being
censored ?
 Hi again to all the List folks I met in the beehive the first time,
especially Bernhard P and Jim L. Great to finally meet you all. Best gig I've
ever been too!!(28 yrs of watching the Hawks Too).
 Does anyone know if there really is a connection between a band member and
Sam fox?Someone said there was, but I'm not sure i believed it.
 Re Huw...I just thought he was nervous...When did he last play to a crowd
that big?
 Forgive me those of you whose names i forgot from the beehive, but it really
was great.Still buzzing.
 Sam fox for the next HW line up !!! definite!