HW: Alan Powell (There or Not????)

Al Ogilvy Alogilvy at AOL.COM
Thu Oct 26 03:22:33 EDT 2000

The 2 percussionists theory is the way I remember it too. I also thought
Martin was the one with the moustache.
 Only thing is, in my recollection Terry Ollis played on the middle kit, but
my memory could be faulty on that. I also think Dannys kit was the bigger of
the three and seemed to be the only one with a frame in front of it ( Note:
frame is my non technical description of it...Me bass man not drumbo ! dont
know names !!...it just seemed to me to have metal bars around it... I guess
the way Danny belted it during Bedouins set it needed them to stop it falling
apart !!).