HW: Dave Brock poem

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Fri Oct 27 18:55:47 EDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Bernhard Pospiech <bernhard.pospiech at HOME.INS.DE>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2000 9:20 PM
Subject: HW: Dave Brock poem

> Hello folks
>
> I still do not know what DAVE BROCK performed on 21.10.2000
> between ANGELS OF DEATH and SPIRIT OF THE AGE
> It does not sound like FIRST LANDING ON MEDUSA

Hi Bernhard!

Wasn't it the second verse of that poem - the bit that starts "Full
waking took us days to realize,/Adjusting to the newness of our
eyes/We stayed inside, performing simple tasks......."

That's what I seem to remember.   But then I'm not entirely
convinced I can rely on my memory with overmuch confidence!

cheers
jill