HW: Thank you for Brixton

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Fri Oct 27 19:13:36 EDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Eli Friedman <EliPXR5 at AOL.COM>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2000 4:41 PM
Subject: Re: HW: Thank you for Brixton

>         Thanks also to Michael Blackman for the fantastic badges.
I know
> everynody who got one loved them, and your kind efforts were very
appreciated
> by all.

I'll echo this - forgot to say so earlier.     The badges are
definitely a kollector's item now!    I hope Michael is not too much
out of pocket in the course of producing them.   If I can do
anything by way of payment please let me know!

> Also happy to get to say hi to Andy
> Garibaldi for a quick meeting. Also hi to Jill Stroubridge. I'm
the bearded
> yank who said hi to you as you returned to your balcony seat for
Tim Blake's
> set.

I missed seeing Andy!   And, yes, I do remember you and also
remember feeling guiltily at the time that I should have stopped for
a conversation but I was afraid of missing something so hurried
onwards.

So - A belated hi!
jill
.