HW: Hawkestra

Dave Hess HAWKWINDED at AOL.COM
Sat Oct 28 00:27:08 EDT 2000

In a message dated 10/25/00 5:44:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ceres at SIRIUS.COM writes:

<< I'm sure "Keith Hayles" wasn't there, at least not onstage, because there
 has never been a "Keith Hayles" in Hawkwind!  On the other hand, I suppose
 that Paul Hayles (Sonic Assassins, second half of US '78 tour) or Keith
 Hale (Levitation tour, Ginger Baker's "Hawkwind") could have been.  Perhaps
 even Steve Hayes (SD98, Star Nation), too.  Damn those Hawkwind keyboard
 players and their confusingly-similar names! ;^) [someone else PLEASE jump
 in if I spelled any of those 3 names incorrectly!] >>
Steve Hayes Was there in the crowd W/me

C-Yaaaaaaaaaa Dave