Fw: HW: Xmas Party gig

bedroom trancer colm1 at MINISTRYOFSOUND.NET
Sat Oct 28 10:43:25 EDT 2000

hi there

posted my application for a passport yesterday hopefully it gets proccessed and sent back to me before the gig happens.

when is the wierd cd's being released properly in the high street?

band members signing stuff seems like a good idea i suppose i have to bring down some of my collection to the gig then? :-)

maybe some kind of question and answer forum too at the gig i know a lot of us hawkfans have questions to ask the band. Stuff on what equipment and set up they use to play live and in the studio.

colm

    -----Original Message-----
    From: XXX <boclist at HWIND.GLOBALNET.CO.UK>
    To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
    Date: 28 October 2000 15:03
    Subject: HW: Xmas Party gig

    The gig is open to everyone, just we are going to open the doors early and do something special for passport holders!

    Sorry if there was any misunderstanding there!

    Not sure what time doors will open for non passport holders, probably earlier than average as we intend to do guests and stalls, displays and signings etc.

    Suggestions welcome!

    Kris