HW: Xmas Party gig

Ian Abrahams ian at ABRAHAMSI.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sat Oct 28 11:58:10 EDT 2000

    Has Alan dopped out of this gig - I see he's no longer listed for it?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: XXX
  To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
  Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2000 2:59 PM
  Subject: HW: Xmas Party gig

  The gig is open to everyone, just we are going to open the doors early and do something special for passport holders!

  Sorry if there was any misunderstanding there!

  Not sure what time doors will open for non passport holders, probably earlier than average as we intend to do guests and stalls, displays and signings etc.

  Suggestions welcome!

  Kris