HW: Hawkestra Video Clips

Tony Melius tonym at GIL.COM.AU
Sun Oct 29 09:45:16 EST 2000

I had fewer problems here:

on loading the hawkestra.bizland.com page, IE needed to download a small
plug-in. Then the default streaming file ("Wage War?") started downloading.
It sounded like the description below, so I did up a small html page (by
cutting, pasting and editing from the original page) so that I could
right-click on the files and download them to my hard drive. Now I could
play them locally - much better.

Here's the html page if anyone else wants to try it:

<head>
<title>Hawkestra - Brixton 21 Oct 2000</title>
</head>
<h1>Files at hawkestra.bizland.com - Brixton 21 Oct 2000</h1>
<hr>
<h2>Streaming video files for downloading:</h2>
<ul>
<li><a href="http://www.hawkestra.bizland.com/MOVL008.ASF">Hassan I Sahba
(MOVL008.ASF)</a>
<li><a href="http://www.hawkestra.bizland.com/MOVL009.ASF">Golden Void
(MOVL009.ASF)</a>
<li><a href="http://www.hawkestra.bizland.com/MOVF013.ASF">Arrival in Utopia
(MOVL013.ASF)</a>
<li><a href="http://www.hawkestra.bizland.com/MOVF014.ASF">...Utopia....
(MOVL014.ASF)</a>
<li><a href="http://www.hawkestra.bizland.com/MOVF016.ASF">Freefall
(MOVL016.ASF)</a>
<li><a href="http://www.hawkestra.bizland.com/MOVF019.ASF">Angels of Death
(MOVL019.ASF)</a>
<li><a href="http://www.hawkestra.bizland.com/MOVF020.ASF">Wage War?
(MOVL020.ASF)</a>
<li><a href="http://www.hawkestra.bizland.com/MOVF027.ASF">Instrumental
Passage (MOVL027.ASF)</a>
<li><a href="http://www.hawkestra.bizland.com/MOVF031.ASF">Space is Deep
(MOVL031.ASF)</a>
<li><a href="http://www.hawkestra.bizland.com/MOVF032.ASF">Motorhead
(MOVL032.ASF)</a>
<li><a href="http://www.hawkestra.bizland.com/MOVF033.ASF">Motorhead
(MOVL033.ASF)</a>
<li><a href="http://www.hawkestra.bizland.com/MOVF034.ASF">Motorhead
(MOVL034.ASF)</a>
<li><a href="http://www.hawkestra.bizland.com/MOVF036.ASF">Motorhead
(MOVL036.ASF)</a>
</ul>

The quality of the video/sound files is not the best - but at least it gives
a non-attendee a bit more of an idea of the gig :-)

Tony M.