SpaceBrock

Sun Oct 29 13:41:46 EST 2000

Guess who..........do you want me to add it to the others?
Andy Garibaldi.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: michael blackman
  To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
  Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2000 11:50 PM
  Subject: Re: SpaceBrock

  Where do I get a copy??

  Me wants one.
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: g.m.wright
    To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
    Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2000 8:32 AM
    Subject: SpaceBrock

    hi everyone
                I thought as I like Dave's Spacebrock album so much I'd send an email saying so.
    In fact I like it so much that  I haven't even got round to listening to Atomhenge 76 yet.
    If this album is as good as I feel it is, just how good is the tape that should have been used instead?
    I can't wait tot get that as well
    Cheers
            geoff
    geoff wright