Rob the b**tard!

Sun Oct 29 20:17:06 EST 2000

On Sun, 29 Oct 2000, Bolts of Ungodly Vision wrote:

> >        I was going to say, hasn't anyone posted about how good
> >_Atomhenge_ is yet?
> what is the track list for the set?
> Mines on order :)

        Um, it's at Kirsten's at the moment, but as I remember: Intro /
Reefer Madness / Paradox / City of Lagoons / Hassan i Sabha / Brainstorm /
Wind of Change // Instrumental / Steppenwolf / Uncle Sam's on Mars / Time
for Sale / Back on the Streets / Sonic Attack / Kerb Crawler.

        And though the `Reefer Madness' is pitched oddly and Bob has no
idea what the words to `Hassan i Sabha' are, and as I say, Dave's guitar,
Simon's keyboards and the backing vocals are all low in the mix it's
pretty damn good. Rudolph was on fine form that night, and `Time for Sale'
is an excellent song. Yours,
                             Jon

     Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)       jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk