HW: Hawkestra Video Clips

Maxine Wesley maxine.wesley at PORT.AC.UK
Mon Oct 30 09:15:29 EST 2000

> Thanks, Tony...it is my first attempt at doing a web site that includes video
> clips.  (robbed the code from an html instruction site)...

Bwahaha - I think I  recognise the source code -
webreference.com by any chance!!!??

I am sure there is a
> better way, but it was a quick and dirty job and worked OK for me at the time.
> Everybody's computer is configured differently.   Downloading the clips would be
> much better and faster.

Just visited http://www.solarfirelightshow.com/mmedia.html -
they've got some nicely encoded realplayer files of the live concert
in Cleveland..... bliss while you work...

M at xine

Multimedia Programmer
Media Development Centre
University of Portsmouth