HW: Extended line-up (the future?)

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Mon Oct 30 20:13:14 EST 2000

My sentiments exactly!

A new album would be great!!  There was plenty of talent and  genuine
enthusiasm at the Hawkestra show that oughta make this happen.
Whattabout  new "Hawkestra" album?  That would clear up any contractual
issues, if any, as in Hawklords...  It would be awesome if Lemmy, Steve
Swindells, Alan Davey, as well as all other members who were present, or
could not make it, could contribute some new material as an aside from
their current projects  just the fun of it.  We only live once, ey!   I
guess it would be a matter of mixing and matching musicians in a studio
setting....which leads me to wonder which line ups would work together
best......a new topic for discussion perhaps...

(under the influence of the scotch I got at the duty free shop at the
airport)