No Dope + Hawkwind??????

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Mon Oct 30 21:58:53 EST 2000

Good music always touches the soul, whatever the state of mind, drugs or not.
It's OK, dude!

LSD once in a while is good for the soul, though, in my true belief, and makes me
laugh at myself and human nature and the formality of it all.  Everything becomes
quite absurd and hilarious all at the same time .

Doesn't make you a bad person, though,  that you didn't try it once or twice or
several times.