HW: Pix Update

M S Wright m.s.wright at READING.AC.UK
Tue Oct 31 06:32:17 EST 2000

A fantastic selection of pictures, super quality. My only surprise is that
there are none of Nik, and few of the rarer members. I'd love to see soem
good quality ones of Steve Swindells, who was one of my great surprises
and heres of the night. Also none of Tim or Dik Mik or Harvey. Still it
would be churlish to complain, so I will merely say thanks for the good
photos and hard work.

Mike w

p.s. Still rather happy about seeing Lemmy doing Born to Go. And Steve
doing a wonderful version of Shot Down, even if Huw wasn't doing it
justice. And well done to Sam Fox, who turned up and performed her heart
out for very little reason, I mean if some band who I recorded with 16
years ago asked me to stay up until 3 in the mornng to guest on a couple
of songs and I knew it would harm rather than help my career then I'm
unsure I would rush into it. OK, so she might not be a wonderful singer,
but it was about time we had a better gender balance and soemone singing
"I am the mistress of the universe". And all the Tim on stage, and seeing
Thomas Crimble playing on Hurry on Sundown, most awesome.