No Dope + Hawkwind??????

Kevin Sommers novadrive at HOME.COM
Tue Oct 31 09:32:17 EST 2000

For the first 14 years that I knew of Hawkwind, I was fantastically into
them without ever having taken drugs.  And yes, I enjoyed them, just as much
as I do, er, these days.

Kevin Sommers

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU]On
Behalf Of Melvyn Vincent
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2000 6:21 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: No Dope + Hawkwind??????

Am I mad? Is it really possible to enjoy HW without the aid of mind
altering drugs?
Are there any other fans out there that 'get off' on HW without getting
'stoned'?
Or........am I the odd one out? All my mates at college use to say to me
that the only way anyone could enjoy HW was to get 'stoned'.
I didn't agree then and at 43 yrs old now I still don't agree.

Are there any other 'non druggies' out there that are into HW?
Or am I alone?

Mel