BOC: Northern Lights

Nick English nick at NETPHD.NET
Tue Oct 31 14:54:15 EST 2000

Quoting Bolts of Ungodly Vision <js3619 at WIZVAX.NET>:

> > > Hey, what 'bout us poor ole US boys?  Where are
we meeting Friday
> > > before the Northern Lights gig?  Joe, Mike, any
suggestions for a
> > > decent bar close to the gig?
>
> Northern Lights itself I think has a bar in it.  I'm
not overly familiar
> with Clifton Park
> and is nightlife save for N.Lights. being in
existence.

> capital districts on flame with rock and roll....
doesnt QUITE have a ring
> to it.
>

> Dig the New Breed (the jam),
> Jason

I'll be coming from State College, PA., and must first
drop my son off at Grandma's house in Endicott
(Binghamton area), then meet up with a bunch of friends
and then drive up to Albany.  As such I have NO IDEA
when I'll be getting there, other than the fact that I
am bound and determined to be there by showtime.

If there's any way I can single the rest of you out,
let me know and I'll look for you.

As for me, I'll be with a bunch of people -- probably
about 8.  Look for a BIG bunch of guys -- some tall,
some wide, some both!!!  I'll be one of the smaller
dudes in the group.

If I don't see you, enjoy the show!

--Nick