No Dope + Hawkwind??????

Filip Vanhuyse filip.vanhuyse at YUCOM.BE
Tue Oct 31 17:54:45 EST 2000

Well,I know a 8 year old girl,who is the daughter of Hugo Rinoir (sorry not
on the list,although some of you may know him,
Bernie;-)   )and she's a real Hawkwind-fan.We were both standing and
talking,talking before the Rivierhof concert at Antwerp and she pulling our
sleeves to tell us we could talk for now,but during the concert we had:"TO
SHUT UP OUR MOUTHS,as otherwise she couldn't concentrate on the concert!".
Hugo and his wife Marleen have a real problem when there's a Hawkwind
concert in Belgium as she always want's to come and she's obvoiusly to young
to do an alnighter or something like that.So they have to really shut up
whenever there's a Hawkwind concert..I love the girl.

Anyway,I'm 41,feeling still 13 years old,when I first heard Hawkwind.,when
buying Doremi or Space Ritual (can't remember),
but bought them in 2 days difference when hearing one of them.
Know also a guy called "Spatje" who is 28 years old and really into Hawkwind
(some may have met him at the Beehive,he was the guy with the very,very long
dreathklocs)

best wishes
filip hawknut