HW: Brixton directions

Chris Warburton cwarburton at RDF-CONSULTING.CO.UK
Fri Sep 1 05:32:08 EDT 2000

And Gatwick's less of a zoo/quicker to get out of than H'row.  Likewise, the
train's probably less crammed than the tube.  The biggest caveat is that if
you use the "Gatwick Express" I think the fare is substantially higher than
that for the ordinary trains.

Of course, nobody's mentioned Stansted.....

Aeroportically tours,
ChrisW