OTHER: Spinal Tap

John A. Swartz jswartz at MITRE.ORG
Fri Sep 1 08:59:37 EDT 2000

> obSong> "Back From the Dead" Spinal Tap

Cool song - I downloaded it from "Tapster.com" as well.  In a strange
BOC twist, when Tapster.com was originally set up a few weeks back, you
could download a few non-Spinal Tap MP3s from there as well as this new
song and other Tap classics -- interestingly enough, one of the other
songs was BOC's "Don't Fear The Reaper"

On a related Tap note, I just picked up the re-masters of "Break Like
The Wind" and "This is Spinal Tap Motion Picture Soundtrack".  The
"Break Like The Wind" re-master doesn't offer much over the original,
but the soundtrack has expanded liner notes w/lyrics and 2 "bonus
tracks" - the A and B sides of the 1984 "Christmas With The Devil" 45 release.

John