OTHER: Spinal Tap

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Fri Sep 1 10:14:03 EDT 2000

Is it true that Spinal Tap will be doing a couple of live shows to promote
the DVD of the movie? I haven't seen them in many movies lately, and the
Simpsons is winding down...maybe they should become a *real* band. That
would seem to fit perfectly in this so-called "postmodern era."