HW: Rumour of Alan

Nick Lee nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET
Sat Sep 2 14:37:14 EDT 2000

     I was hoping that Lemmy would join full time (as DB said) Reminds me of the gig September 1989 Brixton where Lemmy came onstage and ripped Alan's bass off him!!
    That's a bit strong.  It was more like Alan handing it over with a "go on, show us how its done then" look.  I  was right in front of centre stage at this gig, Lemmy hammering out MOTU then stood, kind of twitching, during the build up to the power chord finish of Welcome to the Future.  Top stuff!

    Nick