HW: Rumour of Alan

Sun Sep 3 17:22:28 EDT 2000

Apart from the Davey bit (well, he himself told three people he's joining full time but keeping Bedouin active) I know nothing about the rest of this, have heard none of it and can't even begin to confirm or deny any of it, so over to whoever it is who's 'in the know'.
Andy Garibaldi (just before anyone starts to think this has come from this camp by any chance)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Filip Vanhuyse
  To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
  Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2000 3:51 PM
  Subject: Re: HW: Rumour of Alan

  Sorry to have spread this news without checking this out thoroughly,
  but Alan only seems to come back for the Brixton gig.
  Must say there is much confusion about this.
  I have this from a reliable source.
  Also have heard from the same source that Doug Smith is the promoter for
  the Brixton gig,and Dave wasn't too keen to do it.Hey Doug is even of thinking
  to come over from Spain to attend the gig,wow(just kidding).
  I don't mean Dave don't want to do it,but as I understand he's afraid of the hassels.
  The same source says there will be certainly no Michael Moorcock,and he's
  not even sure about Lemmy,although they play the 22nd.
  Maybe Lemmy during the encore for "Silver Machine",but certainly not for
  the whole gig.Sure hope this is not true,but I fear for it,it's true.
  Anyway,I'll be there and really looking forward to see the Hawks since 2 years.
  I know I will enjoy myself.
  So let's all have a bashing party the 21th!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  greetings
  filip