Was: HW: Stonehenge, now Brainticket

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Sun Sep 3 20:51:02 EDT 2000

On Mon, 4 Sep 2000, Jon Jarrett wrote:

=>         I don't know about this one, but their edition of Brainticket's
=> _Celestial Ocean_ is up to Hawkwind standard :-) It has the first track on
=> it twice, once by itself and once indexed with the second one. OK, fine,
=> you just start with the second track, but they also did it so that there
=> are two-second gaps between all the tracks, which on an album which segues
=> at every opportunity really does suck. Still an excellent album but Purple
=> Pyramid really haven't done much to make it so other than making it
=> available, which I guess counts for quite a lot :-) Yours,

And I've heard that some folks have gotten "Voyage" with "Adventure" on it,
and vice versa.  Mine are both ok, though.  I suppose if you get both
misprints, it's ok...if you get only one though, it's a problem.  :)

Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  The biggest PP crime was the totally unnecessary and insane removal of
The Dream Nebula, Pt. II from the Nektar compilation of the same name.  A
two-CD compilation that runs about 100 minutes...how stupid is that?  And
they used the terrible RTF mix once again.