OFF: Yeti

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Wed Sep 6 07:58:16 EDT 2000

>From Peter Thelen of Exposé:

Thought I'd pass this along here just in case somebody wants to check
them out at one of their Bay Area gigs. We just
reviewed their debut CD in the upcoming issue, pretty amazing and
intense stuff, somewhere between zeuhl and krautrock
but no vocals.

Doug F wrote:

      Hello everyone, We are proud to announce our westcoast tour with
Tarantula Hawk will begin in a week or so. To help us both get on our
way to NXNW in Portland, we are playing the Wreck Room in Ft. Worth this
Thurs with Sub Oslo. So if you can, we would really appreciate your
support by coming out to this show. - Thur. Sep. 7th at the Wreck Room
in Ft. Worth w/ Sub Oslo (farewell show) - Tue Sep 12th in San Diego
(TBA)- Wed Sep 13th in LA @ PHC Club w/ Tarantula Hawk and Dystopia
1832 Pacific Coast Hwy Wilmington, CA @ the corner of the Pacific Coast
Hwy. & Alameda.- Fri Sep.15th live on KFJC 89.7FM in Santa Clara, CA
(start 4PM)- Fri Sep. 15th @ Ptomaine Temple in Oakland/Fruitvale, CA
(w/ Tarantula Hawk)- Sat. Sep. 16th @ 924 Gilman St. in Berkley, CA (w/
Dystopia, Noothgrush, and Tarantula Hawk)-Sun Sep 17th @ KIMO's in San
Francisco, CA (w/ Tarantula Hawk)- Tue. Sep 19th @ John Henry's Club in
Eugene, OR w/ Add-X and Tarantula Hawk (Big Kid Productions) 136 E 11th
St. 541-342-3358- Wed Sep 20th @ The Paris Theatre (corner of Burnside
and 3rd downtown) in Portland, OR w/ Tarantula Hawk and Add-X- Thur. Sep
21st @ Jasmine Tree in Portland, OR (NXNW festival showcase) start 11PM
YETI

http://home.flash.net/~ohmmusic/yeti/

Peter Thelen