Very Off Topic: Anthem

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Wed Sep 6 08:25:12 EDT 2000

Them's fightin' words. ;-) My best friend's sister is an alternate on the US
200 freestyle relay (pretty sure about the name of the race- I'm not a
swimmer myself). Anyway, she'll swim the preliminary rounds but miss the fun
in the finals.

So I'll counter that the Star Spangled Banner will not only play for just
about every track & field event, I'm afraid it will hit the charts at No.1
by the poolside as well.

Brian
(who thinks "Dominance & Submission" would make a fine national
anthem...hehe)

P.S. Theo, maybe you saw her in the Syracuse paper? Her name's Kim Black and
she's from L'pool.