OFF: Spinal Tap

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Wed Sep 6 10:03:15 EDT 2000

Hi Folks...

I guess this weekend the original movie This is Spinal Tap is going out
again for another run in some theaters to coincide with a DVD release (I
guess with lots of extra stuff-4.5 hours total) and new versions of the two
albums (with bonus tracks I guess).  It says the movie is playing at 10
cities and 30 college campuses (presumably all in the US and Canada) on the
announcement on www.chiprowe.com/tap/index.html, and then gives the list of
10 cities, but not the colleges.  Does anyone know what colleges it is to
appear at, and when?

Also, I've seen word that today (Wed.) VH1 is playing a 'Where are they
now?' feature on Spinal Tap...that would be fun to see, but of course I
refuse to pay for cable.

Grakkl (FAA)