Tickets for Brixton from wayahead.com

gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK
Wed Sep 6 11:31:20 EDT 2000

Has anyone else ordered tickets from http://www.wayahead.com/?

My order was placed on 17th August, but I *still* have no tickets. Their
online tracking system says "waiting on tickets to come into stock". Hmm,
how come everyone else has them then? This place seems crap basically!
Anyone else having problems?   When I phoned them, the clueless drone on the
other end stated something about promoters allocating tickets to places...
but I don't get why it's taking so long.   Now having visions of never
getting the damn things and the gig selling out before I make alternative
arrangements.
I'd recommend NOT using this place for any future tickets you may need!

cheers,
        Dave