BOC: X-Brothers, Heaven Forbid, Brain Surgeons

Johnny Firich johnnybravo5858 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 6 13:16:36 EDT 2000

>Are you guys kidding???  I'd trade everything after
>Imaginos for one really heartfelt, kick-ass new studio
>by the original five members

well, such an endeavor would have to include pearlman, meltzer & krugman,
and they're not on friendly terms between each other. imho by far the
weakest part of HF was the lyrics. with MUCH better lyrics (and perhaps a
bit more keybs), I'd say "Treaties II" wouldn't be all that inconceivable.

>I actually like the cover art on HF.  The only thing I
>found cheezy about it is that the dude's face is a
>little too explicit.  Otherwise, I think it's a pretty
>cool, PHantom of the Opera-ish concept.

I hated both covers (my copy was the European one), the front one (the woman
with the spear) looked like Celine Dion, and the inner one (the harvester of
eyes?) looked _almost_ like Iron Maiden. the lyrics were in the same vein,
too...