HW: NEW HAWKESTRA MEMBER !!!

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Wed Sep 6 18:21:09 EDT 2000

Andy BeeGee writes...

>well so far we've got more bass players than a Magma reunion concert - is
>someone not telling us something??

Lesse...Lemmy and Alan on 'Earth' bass, and Ade and Ron on 'Air' bass, is
that how it'll work?  :)  'Urgon' and 'Gorgo' in Kobaian I guess...dunno
which one's which.

And Dave Anderson will show up, record the show on the worst device he can
find, and release it and/or licence it through 75 different labels under 75
different titles, 12 of them being 'Masters of the Universe'.  And the
others named 'Bring me the Head of the Guy who Promised Us Zvezda in 1998'.

>Visions of the 'Bass Army' CD come springing horribly to mind (know that
>one, Keith???)

No, but to link back over to the Spinal Tap thread, there's always "Big
Bottom" they could cover, with Lemmy on Lead Bass, Alan on Double Bass, and
Ade on Rhythm Bass.

I've heard of that Urban Sax thingy (French?) that was something like 29
different saxophonists and nothing else.  And there was that famous all-tuba
group I remember hearing about through 'normal' channels.

Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  What about the Synth Army they could have?  Brock, Blake, Bainbridge,
House, Swindells, Dik Mik (he coming from Spain w/ Doug?), and Davey on Wave
Sequencer.