HW:No Michael Moorcock

colm mcwilliams colum26 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Sep 7 03:11:37 EDT 2000

yeah it was me that asked michael moorcock that
question via his website question and answer section.
He said that there was no way he would get involved if
doug was running it. Which is a shame really as i
would have loved to see michael up on stage at
brixton.

colm

--- Nick Lee <nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET> wrote: > Hmm
reliable sources again...