Re: HW: i was just wonderingŠ

Joe Loehr JLoehr4299 at AOL.COM
Thu Sep 7 12:06:20 EDT 2000

In a message dated 9/7/00 9:40:06 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK writes:

<< Craig White writes:

 > 1. i assume that everybody's copy of the Undisclosed Files Addendum has
 > the sound of a man urinating dubbed over part of the last track "Angels
 > of Death" - does anybody know why?

 Why do you assume it's a man that's urinating?

I just pulled out my copy of UFA to check. Yes, it's on my copy too. I would
assume it's a man, because there's the sound of the 'liquid' coming out,
followed immediately by the zip of the zipper, with no sound of trousers
being pulled up.(If not, she's got good aim)

As to why . . . do Dave and Co. like the track? Maybe they're saying, "piss
on it!"

Joe Loehr