HW: i was just wondering

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Sep 7 11:04:09 EDT 2000

FoFP writes:

>> 3. i have encountered references to an original version of "The Making
>> of Midgard" from Robert Calvert's Lucky Leif and the Longships - is
>> this original version the straight piece of poetry without all the
>> excessive delay (repeats/echo)... i find the cd version almost
>> unlistenable and it would not surprise me at all if it were not the way
>> it was intended to be - if this is indeed the case, does anybody know
>> why the second version was substituted for the cd release?
>
>Dunno why it was changed on the CD, but the Lp version doesn't have all
>the nonsense.

I seem to remember that the CD also has a different edit of the 'Phase
Locked Loop' bit also.  I think the CD has extra stuff, or at least some
different stuff innit.

Does the newly-issued (?) Revenge CD have anything different on it that
wasn't already included on that Scandinavian Lone Wolf boot that got around
recently? How does the sound compare?

Grakkl (FAA)