OFF:Zeitgeist Update

Zeitgeist stuarthamilton at STRAYDUCK.COM
Fri Sep 8 05:29:58 EDT 2000

Weed?  No.  However I refuse to confirm or deny any allegations about
anything of any description ever without legal representation.

Yours at the temaziparty,

Stuart
NP Allman Brothers Band live at the Fillmore East on closing night
(June 26 1971)

....sorry!!!! I never wrote that - you've been partaking of the evil
weed
again, haven't you!!!
The Real Andy Garibaldi

------------------------------------
> Andy Garibaldi wrote;
> > I've completely overhauled the links pages at
> > http://www.zeitgeist-scot.co.uk/zeitdex.html
> >
> > If there's any missing, let me know and I'll get them sorted
> soonest.
> >

> Couldn't get that to work, dude, but eventually I got to
>
> http://the-rocker.freeservers.com/zeitgeist/zeitdex.html
>
> -- Andy

http://www.the-rocker.co.uk - On-line dealer in previously loved music
Distributor of Stone Premonitions, Century Media, United World Underground and Elastic Fiction
Secure ordering link http://www.netsounds.com/zeitgeist
US site at http://www.zeitgeist.gemm.com/
Blessings and peace from Zeitgeist E-Zine - http://www.zeitgeist-scot.co.uk