BOC: A few random thoughts

Albert Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Fri Sep 8 16:17:20 EDT 2000

Joseph Brooks wrote:

> Anyway, my wife and I had a little argument. I seem to recall this bit where
> EB would pretend to cut his palm with a razor, complete with fake blood and
> all. My wife says I dreamed this, she doesn't recall it at all. I don't
> remember what song he did this in but I'm certain he did it.

We did that for awhile in Unknown Tongue. Eric got a couple rubber knives in a
joke shop and would load 'em up with fake blood and during that part of the
song he'd just squeeze the handle. We only did it in UT, never in 7SDB.
Al