BOC: A few random thoughts

Joseph Brooks Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET
Fri Sep 8 19:06:08 EDT 2000

Oh by all means, its a great FAQ. I wasn't slamming it at all but rather my
poor memory (I've read through it several times) and laziness in regards to
looking up some of my questions in it. Hey, I even contributed a very minor
piece of it :)

JB