Integration CD: questions answered

SLOTERDIJK SLOTERDIJK at WEBTV.NET
Sat Sep 9 13:27:31 EDT 2000

Hello everyone,
 People have been e-mailing me with requests for the Integration CD,
with regard to sales and availibility etc.

It has really been cool responding to the interest, but now I must
report the following:

Due to a decent amount of domestic sales at shows and mailorders, the CD
is now totally sold out here in the U.S. Periodically I receive a new
shipment from germany, but it becomes costly for the label, so
consequently the CD is temporarily available only via direct order from
Lollipop Shop Records, Berlin..

The URL for Lollipop Shop is:
www.lollipop.shop.de   Once there you can see their entire catalog, read
ordering instructions, news letter etc. This is also the place to locate
hard to find releases by Korai Orom, Ole Lukkoye, Atman etc..

                      Thanks and Peace,

                        Mike Burro (Sloterdijk)

http://community.webtv.net/SLOTERDIJK/SLOTERDIJKControl
http://community.webtv.net/SLOTERDIJK/ARTIMUS