URL correction & additional information for 9/29-10/1 shows

SLOTERDIJK SLOTERDIJK at WEBTV.NET
Sat Sep 9 18:51:55 EDT 2000

Hi I apologize for the recent blitz , but it's not right to disseminate
improper info if one catches their own error, so here goes:

Regarding Sloterdijk's appearance at the Bike day weekend sponsored by
the Freedomriders MC, September 29th-October 1:
The correct URL for the Freedomriders MC website is:
www.freedomriders.com

ADDITIONAL INFO REGARDING THIS SHOW:

As well as playing our electric set on saturday between 4-6PM, we will
be performing an acoustic set sometime friday night ( time will be
determined later).

The lineups will be the following

Friday night: Acoustic set

Mike Burro: acoustic guitar and vocals
Jay Adcock: Djembe and assorted percussion
Robert McConnel: acoustic bass guitar

Saturday 4-6PM Electric set

Mike Burro, guitar, synths, programming and vocals

Jay Adcock: guitar, synths

Rob Eckstedt: Bass

Robert McConnel: guitar

P.S.
Also anyone who might be attending the Blue Oyster Cult show in Frazer
PA at "Maddies" on September 17th, feel free to drop me a line, as I
will be there too...

               Peace, MIke Burro (Sloterdijk)

See control center URL below for more details..

http://community.webtv.net/SLOTERDIJK/SLOTERDIJKControl
http://community.webtv.net/SLOTERDIJK/ARTIMUS