OFF: Circle Tour

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Sun Sep 10 19:54:20 EDT 2000

Hi Folks...

Adding two more shows I found listed on the web.  25th and 27th as below.

Sorry for so much list traffic on this band...they really are worth it
though! Check 'em out if you have a chance!  This is certainly a rare
opportunity to see some of Finland's finest.  You can read reviews of their
stuff at aural-innovations.com and check out their poorly-updated website at
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~phinnweb/circle

Grakkl (FAA)

Circle Tour Dates
(with my corrections based on more recent information)

September (it says October on the website, but that's wrong)
16 Fireside Bowl, Chicago (all ages)

17 Empty Bottle, Chicago, w/ Salomé

18 TBA, Cleveland/Columbus/Ann Arbor
(18 Detroit, MI - Gold Dollar, with Windy & Carl)

19 TBA, Cleveland/Columbus/Ann Arbor
(19 Pittsburgh, PA - Millvale Industrial Theater, with Arco Flute Foundation)

20 Manny presents, Pittsburgh, PA (moved up a day as above)
(20 Philadelphia, PA - Khyber Pass, with Dysrhythmia, Secession Movement)

21 Wesleyan University (Middletown, CT I guess)

22 Knitting Factory, NYC, with Oval (the cancelled Escapade/SAS show was a
different date!)

23 Fort Thunder, Providence, RI; Deep Heaven Festival! With Lockgroove, & more!

24 Flywheel, Easthampton MA

25 TBA, NYC/DC
(25 New York, NY, Brownie's, with The Birdwatcher)

26 TBA, Boston/DC

27 TBA, Boston/DC
(27 Baltimore, MD, Ottobar, with Qui Vicino, Red Sea, Ruby Falls)

28 Khyber Pass, Philadelphia, PA (Tentative) (perhaps this is no longer valid?)

October
7 San Francisco, CA - Aquarius Records 30th Anniv. Party, w/ Village of
Savoonga and others
(hopefully some more western dates somewhere here)