BOC: HW: A few random thoughts / FAQ

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Sep 11 15:35:40 EDT 2000

>> Lyrics are on the website, huh?  I had heard that Bolle had been trying
>> to work on that - well, maybe all the people who've been bitching on
>> alt.music.blueoystercult about having to buy a lyric book can stop now.
>;-)
>
>Is this the official BOC website?

No, that's a USENET newsgroup.

>Thanks a lot - made very entertaining reading............BTW, as lots of
>HW/BOC related bands seem to get mentioned on this list (that,
>unfortunately, I've never heard of), are there any Tubilah Dog fans out
>there?

Yeah, I really thought the Safe Zone track from T.A.T. was excellent, and a
couple things from the In Search of Plaice CD were interesting, but I think
that was made long after their prime (and long after Jerry had split).  I
wish whatever tapes and such that might have been made during the 80s
free-festy days would be gathered together, cleaned up and (posthumously?)
released.

Grakkl (FAA)