HW: who does the sound?

SHLL (Scott Heller) SHLL at NOVO.DK
Thu Sep 14 05:14:44 EDT 2000

        After the mention of where all the gear was going to go, I was
wondering who was going to do the sound. My worst nightmare about this show
would be to come there and see all these people I have wanted to see jam
together on stage and not be able to hear anything very clearly..  It is
going to take a very experienced sound man or a very good soundcheck to get
all the levels in order for all these different bass, guitar,and synth
players. ..  Does anyone else think about this? The sound has always been
quite good at all the Hawkwind shows I have seen in the US but it seems that
most of the live concert recordings I have heard from England are never that
good?  Lets hope for the best..

        Could fly CHris Bruce over to do the sound.. (if he can stillhear
anything)... Just joking.. Whereis the guy? Are he and Mary coming?

        scott