BOC: A few random thoughts

Michael R Godwin hssmrg at BATH.AC.UK
Thu Sep 14 11:16:58 EDT 2000

On Fri, 8 Sep 2000, Albert Bouchard wrote:
> We did that for awhile in Unknown Tongue. Eric got a couple rubber knives in a
> joke shop and would load 'em up with fake blood and during that part of the
> song he'd just squeeze the handle. We only did it in UT, never in 7SDB.
> Al

Yes, I saw it included in the SWU set at Dunstable Civic Hall in 1981. I
remember that you arrived late for that one, Albert, and a roadie had to
play drums on the first number, which was The Red & The Black (if I
remember correctly). Other crunchy numbers that night included Veteran of
the Psychic Wars, Heavy Metal (Black & Silver), and Joan Crawford Has
Risen From the Grave. Great show!

Did you ever play with BOC again after that night?

- Mike Godwin