HW: Getting to Brixton

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Thu Sep 14 13:00:07 EDT 2000

Will be arriving at Gatwick Saturday morning at around 1000 on the 21st.  I
would rent a car, but am afraid I will kill myself due to head on collision
because I am not used to driving on the left hand side of the road.    I would
consider, however, pitching in on a rental car if someone were willing to
drive.  If anyone is interested, and will be arriving at around the same time,
it could be less hassle than trains and subways and walking., ey?