BOC-L Digest - 13 Sep 2000 to 14 Sep 2000 (#2000-186)

Nick Lee nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET
Thu Sep 14 14:53:37 EDT 2000

>Not that I know officially, but Simon King has been retired from his drum
>kit since 1983 and I doubt he'd feel up to professional drumming in such
>an intense arena etc.

He was interviewd in one of the 'where are they now' type articles that
appeared when the remasters came out.  He said he hadn't drummed for years
and, although he was fit and well, couldn't see himself getting 'stage fit'.
He didn't seem too interested in playing either.  He's dealing antiques
these days.

Nick