HW:off to London

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Thu Sep 14 16:14:39 EDT 2000

Filip

If you get a chance could you check out the hotel situation in the
Clapham area - particularly the Parkside Hotel 48-52 Clapham Common
North side - or any other likely looking places?

ta
jill

Jill Strobridge <jill at theta-orionis.freeserve.co.uk>

----- Original Message -----
From: Filip Vanhuyse <filip.vanhuyse at YUCOM.BE>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2000 10:14 PM
Subject: HW:off to London

Hello all,

Just to let you know,I'm off tomorrow to London till the 19th.
Will do some mega-Hawkwind-shopping while being there as
my wife Frieda granted me £250 to spend on Hawkwind and related stuff.
Now that's my kind of girl !!
Only been informed by this,this evening.
Normal,I'm on a budget,aren't we all?

So for trades,etc.,please wait till after the 19th,ok?

best wishes
filip hawknut