HW: tickets for hawkestra

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Thu Sep 14 18:25:14 EDT 2000

Arin:

I went to ticketmaster.co.uk and ordered them there.  You can either
specify that they be held at the door for pick up or have them sent to
your home.   They do accept international orders.  A credit card is
required, but I naively trust that if someone rips off my credit card
number by hacking the site,  the credit card company will honor my claim
should that happen.

See you there!

Tom