Brixton Gig./ American HW fans

michael blackman michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Thu Sep 14 23:20:38 EDT 2000

Ok!  One badge for Tom Clark  ;)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tom Clark
  To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
  Sent: Friday, September 15, 2000 2:14 AM
  Subject: Re: Brixton Gig./ American HW fans

  Hey Dan!...I booked my flight today, and ordered the tickets to the show.
  I got a round-trip from New Orleans for $478.00 through Priceline.com. (Cheapest I have found to date.)
  Hope you can make it!

  In any case, I look forward to seeing the show and meeting list-members and raising a pint or two...or three..or....

  Add me to the name badge list please!

  Regards,

  Tom Clark

  "Ductor, Dan [NEUUS]" wrote:

    Are there any U.S. Hawk fans going?  I'm trying to coordinate things; it would be
    great to go with other HW fans.  Talk about a trip!

    Dan Ductor
    Los Angeles HW fan